Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY!!

Per my last post, we have been a tad under the weather. Blake has been the strong one, with many years of immunities! I am just back to feeling like myself and now Shawn is in the doldrums. Ah, winter. No better way to spend sick days at home than with a SNOW DAY!
I did not get any pictures of the beautiful snow in the front because I am a mom of three and am addicted to facebook. Also, I had some stuff I had to get into to Shawn's boss, so, alas, no pictures of outside.
I did, however, get a few pictures inside!


The kids dancing like Gru.

After dancing and some light cleaning, the kids asked me to make play-doh. I totally did. Are you proud?! I did something motherly! I am soooo proud. They played for about an hour and it was awesome.

There was one catalyst. See the creature in the middle of the floor?
Me: Whatever you do, you cannot let Lancelot have any play-doh. It will make him sick.
All kids: OKAY!
Me: What did I say?
Maren: Don't eat play-doh, it's gross.
Haydon: Yeah.
Blake: No, you sillies. Don't feed it to the dog!
Maren: Oh, right.

There is a blue spot (the color of the play-doh) of vomit that I have been trying to get out of the office carpet since this afternoon. He took it like a champ, though. He seems fine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm TOTALLY proud!! I need to know how to make play-doh (dough??). Why the hell isn't it dough? Anyway. This is my first sighting of Lancelot! He looks like a love.

    ReplyDelete