Friday, February 25, 2011

All kinds of Awesome

I may have figured out a night of sleep without the alarm going off. The night after the 0530 wake-up, he did it AGAIN, this time at 1200. I really did think someone had broken in that time, since I never heard him bark, but woke up to the alarm. Nice. I put his ass in the laundry room and shut the door for the rest of that night. Last night I did it again. All was fine.

Except...

I watched True Blood before bed and all I could hear in my sleep was Bill saying "Sookie" in that sweet Louisiana accent and I kept waking up. Maybe no campy/scary vampire flicks before bed....yeah, right. It's too good to resist.

The better news is that Blake's arms are fine and not one twin is terrified of Lancelot like I thought they would be. Hell, they were both in his face just last night giggling like idiots. I told Haydon if he couldn't be nice and gentle to the dog, he would have to find a new home.

Haydon, that is.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment