Saturday, December 3, 2011

Enough

I have fucking had it. I shouldn't be reading Michael Yon's shit online but I was introduced to it by a wife who apparently thinks his shit has relevance. To be honest, I don't read the news, I don't watch the news, and I definitely don't want you to fucking text me to tell me the newest lie you heard on TV about troops coming home by Christmas. I am very sorry to have to tell my fellow Americans this....not everything you see or hear on TV is true. Oh, and practically nothing on the world wide web is accurate either.

I realize some of you are in shock right now and may not be able to continue reading. It's alright. Go back to watching Bravo, it'll make you feel better to watch some rich housewives fight about who came to whose party.

Here in reality, we have Michael Yon.

In his article, "Fool's Gold and Troops' Blood", it basically makes my husband (and all medevac soldiers) sound like a coward and his unit and ALL medevac units inept. Seriously, I realize you are imbedded and all and you 'know what war is' because you are there, but do not bad mouth my husband with your ridiculous insinuations. The Army will not change it's policy and you writing your crap about the Golden Hour and insinuating that pilots have a choice is absurd. My husband is a hero and he will go wherever he is told no matter what the danger to save a soldier or a civilian.

Shame on you, Michael Yon, for trying to belittle my husband's mission. The number of lives saved by my husband's unit is countless and I am damn sure it's more lives saved than your written words.

No comments:

Post a Comment