Saturday, April 30, 2011

Perspective

I know that many people in the Southeast have been devastated by tornadoes. That is the reason why, when I found out that shingles were missing from my roof I did not freak. I left some messages yesterday (5) and received no return calls. Today I went to check the roof since the wind HOWLED all night and I just knew I was missing more.
I called ABQ roofing, and to my surprise, a man answered. I explained to him what I saw and he quickly surmised that the wood of the roof may be exposed and that he would send his guy out today. I was so grateful!
In the end, as I was about to pay, the very kind gentleman told me that there was no charge, just to thank my husband for his service.

Yes, I quickly had to retreat before I lost all composure. I have so much to be thankful for, including a patched roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment